What data do we collect?
The company collects the following data: Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the company with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to any of our services or membership areas.
How will we use your data?
The company collects your data so we can:
- Process your order(s) and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Contact you should there be any issues with products or services you have purchased and to advise you of next steps or options.
- When the company processes your order(s) or contact messages, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, to prevent fraudulent purchases and enable delivery of your order.
How do we store your data?
The company securely stores your data either on password protected and encrypted storage devices or on password protected and encrypted online cloud storage services.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws.
The company would like to send you information about the products and services we think you might like, as well as those of partner companies. In future, potential partner companies will vary according to the strategic business alliances we establish to benefit our clients. If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you can always opt-out later.
You have the right at any time to stop the company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply unsubscribe.
What are your data protection rights?
The company would like to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following, subject to applicable laws:
The right to access. You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification. You have the right to request corrections to any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the completion of information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure. You have the right to request that the company erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that the company restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to the company processing your personal data.
The right to data portability. You have the right to request that the company transfer the data, which we have collected to another organization, or directly to you. We may ask for verification of your identity.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the email address or phone number below.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us